Pages

Sunday 12 November 2017

Fiji Language Week 2017 - Room 1 and Room 12 Powerpoint Presentation.

Welcome to Fiji Language Week.

Ni sa bula vinaka!  Fijian Language Week is being held from 8 to 14 October 2018. The theme of the week is ‘Noqu Vosa Me’u Bula Taka’ - My language, Learn it, Speak it, Live it!

Room 1 and Room 12 prepared a powerpoint presentation on what we have learnt during Fiji Language Week.





Please view our presentation hereRoom 1 and Room 12 Powerpoint presentation on Fiji.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Room 1 my name is Yusuf from Owairaka School. I really like how you added my country Fiji. I remember I had to to this when I was little. What was a challenge you faced?

    Thanks for sharing your learning with us
    Check out my blog

    https://odsshiekal.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Yusuf

    ReplyDelete